Are you looking for the top restaurants in Lakeview Chicago to eat at with friends and family? I’ve put together a list of the best of the best in Lakeview, restaurants I have eaten at in the past that I absolutely love. The Lakeview community in Chicago has a lot to offer as it’s one of the largest of the 77 community areas in Chicago, so it’s only to be expected that a lot of the top restaurants in Lakeview are among the best in the city.
If you’re looking for something somewhat casual but still awesome food, check out this list of the top restaurants in Lakeview Chicago:
- Home Bistro – 3404 N Halsted St.
- Crisp – 2940 N Broadway St.
- Tango Sur – 3763 N Southport Ave.
- The Chicago Diner – 3411 N Halsted St.
- DMK Burger Bar – 2954 N Sheffield Ave.
- The Art of Pizza – 3033 N Ashland Ave.
- Cheesie’s Pub & Grub – 958 W Belmont Ave.
- Wilde Bar & Restaurant – 3130 N Broadway St.
- Las Tablas Colombian Steakhouse – 2942 N Lincoln Ave.
- Big & Little’s Restaurant – 1034 W Belmont Ave.
- Ann Sather Restaurant – 909 W Belmont Ave.
- Panes Bread Cafe – 3002 N Sheffield Ave.
- Angelina Ristorante – 3561 N Broadway St.
- Mia Francesca – 3311 N Clark St.
- Lucky’s Sandwich Company – 3472 N Clark St.
- Stella’s Diner – 3042 N Broadway St.
- Kanela Breakfast Club – 3231 N Clark St.
- Sam & George’s Restaurant – 3000 N Lincoln Ave.
- Mortar and Pestle – 3108 N Broadway St.
- Southport Grocery and Cafe – 3552 N Southport Ave.
- Fish Bar – 2956 N Sheffield Ave.
- Crosby’s Kitchen – 3455 N Southport Ave.
- Andy’s Thai Kitchen – 946 W. Wellington Ave.
There are always new restaurants opening in the Lakeview neighborhood as well, but almost all of the ones on this list have been around for several years and for good reason. If you can make it in this city, you have to be on top of your game. So if you’re looking for the top restaurants in Lakeview Chicago, you can’t go wrong with any place on this list!
Download the list at this link: